My Photo
Name:
Location: United Kingdom

Saturday, March 18, 2006

Its all been a blur

Been a while since I've blogged but the weeks are flying by. The opera has taken over mostly everything. Think its going well and people are happy and say I'm wonderful but every show is a new show and I want to better my last so the stress is on. Quite run down and so am sleeping in quite a bit. Trying to learn my recital rep in the meantime so I won't panic in April. Aim is to have at least learnt to sing all the songs by end of March with the correct pronunciation and rhythm and then start memorizing over the Easter break. Looking forward to going up to Ireland with friends in the first week of April. Will be a good break.
Photos for the opera are out so have to go and order them after the run.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home