My Photo
Name:
Location: United Kingdom

Sunday, January 29, 2006

Nice Dinner

Went to church today and met a nice lady. We were both wearing the same shirt:) She ended up inviting me over for dinner at her house with her husband and 2 young kids. She even came and picked me up and dropped me off afterwards. Was a really nice thing to do esp as she had only just met me. I had a lovely time. She even put me in touch with a cell group that runs on Thurs at the church which is really near for me. Can't make it this week as Melvin Tan is coming to play at the RNCM and I'd like to try and meet him. But will definately go next week. Really finding the church services excellent and encouraging. Will be good to be back in regular cell group meetings again.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home