My Photo
Name:
Location: United Kingdom

Sunday, January 22, 2006

Working with young composers

Spent the weekend in Leeds, working with the young composer I was assigned to. Was initially quite worried about what she had in store for me. To my surprise and pleasure she has written a truly lovely song for me to sing. Its its well with my voice.In fact all the composers wrote original and lovely works for their singers. We were all impressed. The song is called Are you a stranger to God. Its a dramatic warning to a sinner about His relationship to God. Quite cool but tricky. Gotta practice and make sure I do it justice. I am performing it in the Leeds school of Music on the 4th Feb. Quite excited. Was a lovely weekend. I stayed with friends and was absolutely pampered:)

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home