My Photo
Name:
Location: United Kingdom

Monday, December 12, 2005

Working hard for a living

Doing my first few hours of actual paid non bursary work as an usher at college tomorrow. Will be the cloak room cloak collection type person. Yes... all important mink and cashmere coats will be passing through my capable hands.About 5 hours work. Its a free day tomorrow so will be a good way to pass the day. We are going for a Christmas party at the salsa place tomorrow night. Quite a few of us are going so it should be fun.
Hmm got a ton of laundry to do. That is the top of my pet hates about living in the halls...running up and down to do my laundry in the common laundry. Its a two hour affair. Am thinking about moving out next year with friends. But not sure if it'll be a such a great idea for a whole bunch of singers to be living together. Also think I might be a little too set in my ways to be sharing a flat with folk. Will see if they hike up the rental at the halls next year and then decide.Also gotten way too used to living a hop skip and jump away from college.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home