My Photo
Name:
Location: United Kingdom

Friday, December 09, 2005

highs and lows

Was a good day today although I missed a sps lesson on thurs morning cos I simply forgot after the opera the night before. Unbelievable...I had to track down the lecturer and apologize. Had a friend over for dinner tonight and we made mee siam...ok ..it was from a packet but it came out lovely and we had a nice dinner and chat.
One thing I have to say about these few weeks is that emotions really can go on a rollercoaster. Somedays you feel on top of the world and others you can feel really depressed. Maybe its got to do with the excitement of the opera or the stress of a new course. I also find myself far more hyper than I usually am. Folk keep telling me that I had a super happy nature and never seem to be down. Hmm...I'm bouncing off the walls if I have a minute of free time. I just need to be constantly doing something. Weekend are the worst as most people are away and I have too much time on my hands. Really need to find someway of just calming down and relaxing. Am thinking of some kind of a teaching job to give me some teaching experience and also some balance so that my whole life does not revolve around college.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home