My Photo
Name:
Location: United Kingdom

Thursday, November 10, 2005

Edu outreach

Had a big of a breakthrough in my voice this week. Was told by Lynne to remember to vibrate through every note I sing and when I sang in class today, the gang told me later that I had never sounded so good. Hmmm...gotta work on this.
Have signed in to work with opera north on an educational outreach project. Will be working with some student composers who will listen to my voice and write a song specifically for it. Not sure what I'm getting myself in for, but willing to give it a go. Have to decide what to sing for them on Sat. Have to be in Leeds at 10..phew
Oh! its confirmed that I got the role in next years production. I am working on my voice but also need to get as much performing experience I can to build confidence.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home