My Photo
Name:
Location: United Kingdom

Saturday, October 08, 2005

Awesome!

Beethoven was an awesome experience. A whole choir of opera singers. The entire hall reverberated with the singing and we had a wonderful response from the audience. Left on a high and went to a local pub with some friends. There was a girl there celebrating her 30th birthday and she had a dj playing all the old 80s music. So we sort of crashed the party and joined in the dancing.Was great fun:)
Ok here are some photos of the hostel I'm staying in.Its only one of the 5 blocks...yes...its my block.















Next is photos of RNCM (my music college) which is right next to the Hall I'm staying at.




























This is the main entrance














And the all important refectory...fancy name for canteen.
















Here the Bridgewater hall where we had the concert. Its beautiful with wonderful acoustics.
















Last but not least here are some of the lovely singers whom I'm chummy with. We've hit it off during orientation and formed our own support network. 2 sops and 3 mezzos















Here we are at the dressing rooms waiting to go on.














At the local pub.















Did I mention that people here are really tall.
I am standing in this photo with a bass from our year.
The other two gals are sitting down.





0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home