My Photo
Name:
Location: United Kingdom

Thursday, September 15, 2005

3,2,1, take off



Well, it finally here. I'm leaving for RNCM and my postgrad dip in 2 hours. Kinda tied up with the final packing and good bye phone calls. not freaking out yet. Hope the boxes get there ok and that the room is fine. Have to rush out and buy a quilt and pillow... and hairdryer. Have the weekend to sort the rest of the unpacking out. Term starts on Monday. Looks like it will take a week or two to organise my internet connection so will have to go cold turkey from my email etc...how will I last:)

Lots of hugs to judes for the help with the DHL. Saved 75% . The NJ girls also out together the sweetest collage for me to take with me. Lots of people also coming down to the airport to send me off. So touched. Must do them proud.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home