My Photo
Name:
Location: United Kingdom

Friday, September 02, 2005

News on my Teacher

Finally got a letter about who my new teacher will be. Shes a british soprano called Lynne Dawson. So exciting. Have decided to sing the
(1)Habanera) Bizet - From the Opera Carmen
(2)Chacun A Son Gout (Prince Orlofsky's Song) J. Strauss - From the Opera Die Fledermaus
for the board at the RNCM when I go. Hope it goes well.

Met up with old friends from my NJ choir days for seafood yesterday. Always great to meet up and catch up. They've been so supportive. Coming for all my concerts and shows. So blessed:)

2 Comments:

Blogger Becky said...

thanks Pricilla:) We've been praying for all those affected by the hurricane.

12:11 AM  
Blogger Becky said...

hmm ya...how come we never met?

12:18 PM  

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home