My Photo
Name:
Location: United Kingdom

Wednesday, August 17, 2005

Singing the Blues

Was a tough day today. My singing technique is not as stable as I'd like it to be and on days like today when I'm PMSed and generally feeling down its a struggle to get things going in the right direction. AR is very supportive and I know she worries about me. I really appreciate her. Wish the magic could be there everytime I open my mouth but sometimes all I get is sputters.

Did some retail therapy and then went for a CG. so glad I did. was all about facing your fears and hearing everyone else share their own fears made me look at mine in perspective. We all fear failure and not meeting the expectations of loved ones.

Well I guess I have to pick myself up and move on. I really want to sing the song I've chosen. I can do it, I know I can. Focus Focus and remember to use your whole body. Its so beautiful i must do it justice.

1 Comments:

Blogger Becky said...

thanks:) wow! what a nice surprise.

11:44 PM  

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home