My Photo
Name:
Location: United Kingdom

Saturday, July 30, 2005

Burning Memory Cells

Hansel and Gretel yesterday was lotsa fun!The makeup artist was great and I was a truly scary green witch. One little girl cried the moment I came out and then when I went to mingle with the kids a little boy punched me... man...its a dangerous job...but they all came and queued after the show for photos with me....smile...
Now that the exam and work is over finally have the time to settle into memorizing scores. Phew! Gotta pack ém in quick. Ticket sales have picked up yippee! We might actually be sold out on Fri night.....Hope springs eternal....watched the Island yesterday with the aca group....booooo....was like I-robot...not that great. Hmm.... waiting for Charlie and the chocolate factory.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home