My Photo
Name:
Location: United Kingdom

Saturday, February 25, 2006

JD in Sweeny Todd

Talk about a flash from the past. I remember being crazy about Jason Donovan when I was twelve at school. Turns out his staring in Sweeny Todd in a Manchester production and so am trotting down with a few pals to relieve our childhood crushes. I'm also singing Mrs Lovett from Sweeny Todd for an opera excerpt in June so will be a good chance to hear and see it live.
TP rehearsals are going well but are really tiring. Have to keep the energy level up up up for 6 hours. Am exhausted by the end of it. Three weeks more to showtime...sheesh! where has the time gone.
The photos came back from the photographer. ok lah. Not over the moon about it but think it will do for the Aug concert. We've decided to call it 'Come to me in my Dreams' just need to find the graphics for it and we'll have our press release out soon.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home