My Photo
Name:
Location: United Kingdom

Monday, October 30, 2006

Been a while

Hi hi...I know its been a while but have been busy preparing for the Eugene Onegin auditions (auditioning for Filipyena) and generally getting my masters research settled. The auditions went well and am now waiting for the results. Trying not to get my hopes up as the competition is fierce. We have a glut of excellent mezzos this year esp as some stayed another year especially for this opera. The power of Tchaikovsky.
Am having a Christmas concert in KL:) Its a fund raising concert for the Methodist church my gran attends. A full hour with a couple of duets with a Malaysian soprano I met. should be good but have been busy organising the pianist and other logistics from half a world away. Also getting music together to send to him. Quite exciting few months. Wish I had a few gigs here but....gotta keep pushing.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home