My Photo
Name:
Location: United Kingdom

Saturday, December 23, 2006

Christmas is coming:)




Concert went very well.People had a really good time and my family nearly burst with pride. Was so nice to have my grandma be able to hear me live. Now I can relax and look forward to christmas:) Here is a photo of myself, the soprano Mei,our accompanist Chee Yean and his little student Nigel.


Been catching up with all the local food and have been stuffing myself with the excellent food here in KL. Need to watch it or will not fit into any of my clothes. Can't take too long of a break tho as I've got quite a bit to learn with the upcoming opera exceprts and of course the BYO auditions. Sigh...well its what I wanted...lots of performance oppurtunities so no complaining.




Merry Christmas everyone and my best wishes and prayers for a blessed new year.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home