My Photo
Name:
Location: United Kingdom

Thursday, December 13, 2007

lesson learnt...the hard way...

I have now graduated with a masters of music with distinction (such a clever girl) and will be auditioning next year for work! Excited to be going out into the big wide world.

Had a nasty surprise recently as a result of the concert I did in Aug. After the concert, I agreed to let them podcast it and then completely forgot about it. A week ago a friend of mine told me about a very strange recording of me she heard on the web. It turns out that the recording they did was terrible. The mike did not pick up my full voice resulting in a strange high pitched sound and made me so upset I cried. I called them and they said that they knew that their recording equipment was not very good but they posted it on the web anyway. I cringe when I think about how many people might have heard it and thougt thats how I sing. Lesson learnt. Don't let anyone release a recording without hearing it first. Thank God its off. I'm worried the damage has already been done. Ticket sales for the concert are going so badly, I will need to fork out quite a bit of my own money to meet costs. Sigh.....

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home