My Photo
Name:
Location: United Kingdom

Friday, October 12, 2007

figaro, competitions and other stresses of life

Its been a while since my last post. Busy busy busy. Sang the messiah in the rncm concert hall last week. was my first messiah here in the uk. It went well altho I was too nervous to fully enjoy it. Now I want to sing it again just to relish the experience of the full orchestra and 500 strong choir. Conductor was pleased and audience was lovely. Now its on to Figaro. Need to work on spitting out the ton of recit.

Between the opera, the song competition and the concert back home... quite stressed about learning all the music. A composer has also asked me to sing a composition of his in wales. Its written for a sop and lies quite high but will give it a go.

It just seems so surreal. I've come so far in these three years but still have a way to go. B wants me to stay another year...what to do...what to do...

Good news is that a couple of mags have asked to feature our concert in singapore. Phew... hope ticket sales go well.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home