My Photo
Name:
Location: United Kingdom

Friday, July 21, 2006

Hot Hot Hot

Phew! Manchester is having a heat wave and its boiling hot. Like living in a sauna and the worst thing is that they have zero airconditioning anywhere. All fans and coolers in a 20 mile radius have been sold out, thank God I got one weeks ago. Wish I had booked my flight home earlier. Been trying to learn my music but an quite distracted by the heat. Can someone explain to me why I'm never hungry when its cold but the minute the temperature starts heating up I eat like a hoover..bah better watch it or will need new gowns. Its too hot to even contemplate going to the gym. But...will try and go next week...enough of the whining...going to try and sleep.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home